Tagalog Interpreters provides an expansive range of interpretation
and translation services including:
Simultaneous & Consecutive Interpretation.
Our extensive experience includes a variety of assignments
- Simultaneous interpretation in courtroom environments including:
- Federal Court Proceedings.
- Civil and Criminal Proceedings.
- Jury Trials.
- Preliminary Hearings.
- Family Court Proceedings.
- Juvenile Court Hearings.
- Progress Reports and Sentencing Hearings.
- Legal depositions and discovery meetings.
- Police Interrogations and Jail Interviews.
- Workers Compensation Appeals Board Hearings.
- Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board Hearings.
- Immigration and Naturalization Hearings and Interviews.
- Medical Evaluations.
- Insurance Investigations.
- Arbitration and Mediation.
- Real Time Telephone Interpretation.
- Market Research Focus Groups.
- Business Conferences and Meetings.
Translation and Transcription Services.
From English to Tagalog & Tagalog to English.
Our experts provide accurate, professional translations for your written
and recorded materials. We also provide proofreading services.
Digital, Electronic & Multimedia Translation.
- Legal Documents and Transcripts.
- Educational and Instructional Materials.
- Technical, Software, and Hardware Manuals.
- Marketing Collateral - advertising, promotional materials, and
- Forms and Process Documents.
- Product Labels.
- Annual Reports.
- Newspaper and Magazine Articles.
Audio and Video Translation.
- Copy for Websites.
- Website Localization.
- Multimedia Presentations.
- Recorded Telephone Calls.
- Videotaped Depositions.
- Audiotaped and videotaped Legal Proceedings.
- Television and Radio Interviews.
- Film and Television Subtitling.
Language Instruction and Education.
Our experts have experience as Tagalog Language educators, both in a classroom setting and in private lessons. In addition, our experts have presented curriculum and facilitated group discussions
in state-mandated educational programs in Tagalog & English.